All the basics to help you manage your cash flow, expenses, invoicing and inventory.
Track cash flow & get paid faster
Manage cash flow by keeping track of sales, payments and directly importing your transactions into Reckon Accounts. Set-up customised invoices and see at a glance what’s been sent, paid and overdue. You can also process credit card payments in Reckon Accounts and look up transactions and billing information for your customers.
Take control of your stock & inventory management
Reckon Accounts lets you record, track and reconcile everything you buy and sell. Identify what items make you the most money and which items don’t. Quickly view your stock levels and even see what’s on order and when you can expect it.
RECKON ACCOUNTS ACCOUNTING
Compatible with Windows® 10 & Microsoft® Office 2019
Pay bills & track expenses
Track GST & create reports
Import & reconcile bank transactions*
Automatic Bank statements (BankData)
Process credit card payments †
Microsoft Office integration
Track and manage inventory
100+ customisable financial reports
†Additional fees and charges may apply. An Internet Merchant account is required – contact your financial institution. Subject to PayPal’s approval and accepting their terms and conditions. The availability of the PayPal services is subject to an arrangement with Reckon Ltd and PayPal Pte Ltd (PayPal). If this arrangement is discontinued for any reason these services may no longer be available.
Frequently asked questions
What are the system requirements?
- 2.0 GHz Intel® Pentium® IV (or equivalent)
- At least 512MB of RAM for a single user and at least 1GB of RAM for multiple, concurrent users
- 1GB of RAM for Windows® 8.1 and 10 users (Windows 8.1 &10 require 1GB for 32-bit & 2GB for 64-bit)
- 1GB RAM for Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Windows 8.1/10 operating system
- 2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for company files)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0 or later required
- Microsoft® .NET Framework Common Language Runtime 2.0 & 3.5 (provided on Reckon Accounts Installation files via the Download link, requires an additional 150MB)
*Windows 7, Server 2003 and Server 2008 are no longer supported.
How will I receive my software?
I want to convert from another product to Reckon
Please visit our data conversion page for more information.
Is Reckon Accounts available in a Full version licence?
“Reckon is the best accounting programme I have used, and your support is 10 out of 10. I have been a bookkeeper for 30+ years.”
Barbara Brabiner, Whale Cove