Desktop accounting for New Zealand businesses
Take control of your finances, your time and your business. Used by 600,000+ businesses.
Keep track of the day-to-day
Manage the basics including cash flow, bills, expenses, schedule payments and more. Plus, advanced features across customisable invoices, inventory tracking and job management. With over 200+ types of reports & graphs you can get business insights and your financial position at a glance.
Manage payroll and employees
Easily manage payroll, pay runs, leave, PAYE, KiwiSaver, Employee Share Scheme, Payday filing and much more. Reckon Accounts saves you from repetitive data entry and helps ensure you have the correct information to be compliant with the IRD.
Choose the solution that’s right for your business
From taking care of day-to-day accounts, to more complex business management we’ve got something for any sized business.
Here’s why you’ll love Reckon Accounts
Frequently asked questions
What are the system requirements?
- 2.0 GHz Intel® Pentium® IV (or equivalent)
- At least 512MB of RAM for a single user and at least 1GB of RAM for multiple, concurrent users
- 1GB of RAM for Windows® 8.1 and 10 users (Windows 8.1 &10 require 1GB for 32-bit & 2GB for 64-bit)
- 1GB RAM for Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Windows 8.1/10 operating system
- 2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for company files)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0 or later required
- Microsoft® .NET Framework Common Language Runtime 2.0 & 3.5 (provided on Reckon Accounts Installation files via the Download link, requires an additional 150MB)
*Windows 7, Server 2003 and Server 2008 are no longer supported.
How will I receive my software?
I want to convert from another product to Reckon
Please visit our data conversion page for more information.
Is Reckon Accounts available in a Full version licence?
We’re here to help with training & support
Enjoy access to training, resources, workbooks and webinars and get professional advice from our Partner network. Plus, current desktop customers are fully supported with unlimited weekday phone support and 24/7 online community support.