Introducing REVEAL for Reckon Searches
Reckon is excited to announce REVEAL, a new data visualisation tool is now available in Reckon Searches. Already a powerful online platform offering ASIC searches, Land Titles and Property searches, Personal searches and more, Reckon Searches has evolved with the addition of REVEAL functionality which will be offered free for all Reckon Searches customers.
Already a powerful online platform offering ASIC searches, Land Titles and Property searches, Personal searches and more, Reckon Searches has evolved with the addition of REVEAL functionality which will be offered free for all Reckon Searches customers.
REVEAL offers a far easier way of analysing, interpreting, and presenting information that will save you valuable time, while enabling you to present information to your client with greater ease and clarity. Most organisations amass a large volume of data that can be so difficult to manage that its value is easily lost. To make sense of the data can be laborious, time intensive, and daunting from the outset.
In so many industries now, it’s simply not enough to engage in process-driven work. Clients are demanding analysis and advisory services particular to your areas of expertise. The ability to drill down into that data is essential in delivering meaningful analysis and give your company the competitive edge.
What makes REVEAL such a valued product is that it collates the information in a dynamic visual form, enabling you to comprehend and share the information with ease.
There are multiple features offered by REVEAL:
- Users can share the REVEAL workspace with a ‘read-only’ view. This allows you to adjust not only the length of time a REVEAL workspace can be shared for, with the ability to cancel the workforce at any time
- Maps functionality give you the ability to visualise address information using Google Maps.
- Your visual searches can be emailed with just a click of a button.
- A visual timeline will show any corporate structure changes, from the company’s establishment to today.
- The company’s shareholders can be displayed alongside the percentages they hold of each class of shares.
- All relationships are identified visually, with ASIC company and business name searches, PPSR, and bankruptcy search connected and identified.
In using REVEAL, users will be able to analyse company structures quickly and identify relationships from just a single page of visual data. This will save you up to 3 hours worth of work if you tried to do the same thing manually. With the process automated, this will reduce human error.
We are excited about the integration of REVEAL into Reckon Searches and believe that you will quickly find this to be a compelling tool that will enhance your workflow.