If you’re managing a large number of assets or multiple assets that have a high value, the Reckon Asset Manager tool is a simple solution for depreciation and amortisation calculations, and reporting.
Today we’re pleased to pass on that the tool has been updated. Reckon Asset Manager now includes:
- compliance updates to assist with completing 2013 tax forms;
- and added new functionality to show decline in value up to a specified year for the following reports:
- Asset Decline In Value Detail;
- Pool Summary and;
- Pool Decline in Value Detail
Reckon Asset Manager is a powerful stand-alone tool for managing assets that can also be synchronised with the latest Reckon Accounts Pro, Premier and Enterprise accounting software (previously known as QuickBooks). Some of the key features of the tool include:
- entering and tracking fixed assets;
- depreciation and amortisation calculation automatically recorded over time;
- ability to filter assets and apply calculations based on the ATO’s Guide to Depreciating Assets and;
- flexibility to manage multiple asset classes and tax strategies.
It’s also worth pointing out that Reckon Asset Manager doesn’t require assets to be rolled over between financial periods to help reduce workload during these busy end-of-financial-year periods.