Bank Data Fair Use Policy
- This Fair Use Policy applies to the BankData services provided by Reckon.
- This Fair Use Policy ensures that the BankData services are used reasonably and in a way that does not impact on the experience of Reckon customers.
- Reckon reserves the right to amend this Fair Use Policy from time to time upon notice to you.
You must not, in using the BankData services:
- exceed 1000 transactions per month;
- use the BankData services in a fraudulent manner; and
- cause material network congestion that could adversely affect the ability of Reckon to provide services to its’ customers.
- Reckon may, at its discretion, charge you an amount of 6c (exclusive of GST) for each downloaded transaction over 1000 in a given month.
- In the event of repeated behaviour in breach of this Fair Use Policy, Reckon may suspend or terminate your access to the BankData services upon notice to you.