Reckon Accounts Accounting
All the basics to help you manage your cash flow, expenses, invoicing and inventory.
Reckon Accounts Accounting is a powerful software package designed specifically for small businesses that need to manage their cash flow and track their finances and inventory.
|1 user licence supported||•|
|Simpler BAS reporting||•|
|Compatible with Windows® 10 & Microsoft® Office 2019||•|
|Pay bills & track expenses||•|
|Prepare BAS and track GST||•|
|Import, reconcile and track bank transactions*||•|
|Automatic Bank statements (BankData)||•|
|Process credit card payments †||•|
|Microsoft Office integration||•|
|Track and manage inventory||•|
|100+ customisable financial reports||•|
Reckon Accounts Accounting 2020
Manage your cash flow
Take control of your cash flow by keeping track of sales, payments and directly importing your bank transactions into Reckon Accounts. Set up transaction rules to automatically code transactions and get clarity over the financial position of your business.
Get paid faster
Reckon Accounts makes it easy to customise, create, and email invoices to your customers. See at a glance what’s been sent, paid and overdue. You can also process credit card payments in Reckon Accounts and look up transactions, contact and billing information for your customers.
Take control of your stock
Reckon Accounts lets you record, track and reconcile everything you buy and sell. Identify what items make you the most money and which items don’t. Quickly view your stock levels and even see what’s on order and when you can expect it.
“Reckon is the best accounting programme I have used, and your support is 10 out of 10. I have been a bookkeeper for 30+ years.”
— Barbara Brabiner, Whale Cove
Frequently asked questions
What are the system requirements?
- 2.0 GHz Intel® Pentium® IV (or equivalent)
- At least 512MB of RAM for a single user and at least 1GB of RAM for multiple, concurrent users
- 1GB of RAM for Windows® 8.1 and 10 users (Windows 8.1 &10 require 1GB for 32-bit & 2GB for 64-bit)
- 1GB RAM for Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Windows 8.1/10 operating system
- 2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for company files)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0 or later required
- Microsoft® .NET Framework Common Language Runtime 2.0 & 3.5 (provided on Reckon Accounts Installation files via the Download link, requires an additional 150MB)
*Windows 7, Server 2003 and Server 2008 are no longer supported.
How will I receive my software?
When you purchase a product on eStore, you will be provided with your licence key and a link to download the software as soon as you complete your purchase. You can then install your new software and get started straight away.
I want to convert from another product to Reckon
Please visit our data conversion page for more information.
Try Reckon Accounts Accounting today!
Take control of your finances, your business and your time.