Reckon plans to cease operations in the UK
In 2023, Reckon plans to cease operations in the United Kingdom, which will affect the use of current Reckon One subscriptions.
What does this mean?
- The last monthly subscription charge for customers will take place in December 2022 – and you will have access to your subscription and related data for 30 days from this date.
- After that, you will have read-only access to your subscription: you can export and migrate your data up until 30/04/2023, but you will no longer be able to create new or reactivate expired books.
- From 01/05/2023, you will no longer be able to access your Reckon One subscription and related data.
- If you wish to export your reporting files ahead of the change, you can do so by going to: ‘individual reports’ > select ‘export’. Reports can be exported in PDF, CSV, XSLX or RTF formats.
Migration service available:
- We have partnered with FreeAgent, a small business software provider to deliver the option of a hassle-free migration pathway.
- Should you wish to make the switch from Reckon One to FreeAgent, you will be able to migrate some of your data before 01/05/2023.
- FreeAgent are offering 50% off for the first 6 months, plus an initial 30-day free trial, whether you choose to migrate or start a new book. Find out more >
For further information, please visit our community or support pages.