Migrate to Reckon for free*
It’s easy to move from your existing accounting system to Reckon with our data migration service.
How it works
“Great conversion from Xero. Good customer service, and a much better price.”
Lindsay Forwood, Express Pest
Request for Data Migration
Simply fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch to arrange your data migration.
Frequently asked questions
What software can you migrate for me?
- MYOB AccountRight 2011 and above (MYOX)
- MYOB AccountRight Enterprise Premier V19 or earlier (MYO)
- MYOB Essentials
- QuickBooks 12/13 and earlier
- QuickBooks Online (Intuit)
- Reckon Accounts 2013/14 and above
- Reckon Accounts Hosted
- Reckon Online Cashbook
If your accounting program is not listed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to assist you.
What if I require more data to be converted?
If you need to migrate additional data that is not listed above, a custom migration is required. For custom data migrations, we will contact you to arrange a personalised quote.
What information should I prepare before the migration process?
Before starting your data migration, please have the following information on hand:
- Your company and contact details
- Your existing data file, including login credentials (Username and passwords)
I already have a Reckon (desktop/online) product. Can I move my data to that product?
Yes. If you have an existing Reckon product, please indicate the details of the account on the migration request form.
Is there anything I shouldn't do during the conversion process?
We advise you not to enter any new information during the conversion process. Any new data you enter into your existing file will not be present in your new converted file.
What data will Reckon migrate for me and at what cost?
We will transfer the following data at no cost to the Reckon product of your choice:
- Chart of accounts list
- Customer list
- Supplier lists
- Items list
Free standard data migration does not include account, customer or supplier balances, and any individual transactions such as bills, invoices, cheques, etc.
If you have more than 500 combined list entries (accounts, items, customer, supplier, employees) then a quote will be provided for a paid data migration.
I want to start a data migration. Where do I start?
- Enter your details to request for Reckon’s data migration service.
- Once we have received your form submission, we will initiate the data migration process. Once completed, we will invite you to review the results.
- Once you have confirmed you are happy with your migrated data, we will transfer ownership of your files to you.
How long will it take to transfer my data?
The data migration process normally takes three to five business days to complete. If you have a particularly large file, please allow extra time for us to process your data.
Can I start using my new Reckon software before my data migration is complete?
We don’t advise you to enter data while a migration is taking place as it may interfere with the migration process.