Property, Company, Land, Business,
Bankruptcy and PPSR searches.
One platform for searches
Order ASIC Extract and PPSR searches together in one step.
Easy to use interface
Order a Land Title search in 3 clicks.
A simplified and clearer way to browse search data.
Start searching for Company and Business Names.
Online searches include:
- Current and Historical Company Extracts
- Personal Extracts (directors, members etc.)
- Business Names Extracts
- Relational Extracts
- Access to all lodged documents registered in the ASIC database
Conduct Company and Business Name Searches from $18.70 (including GST).
Powerful visualisation of search results with REVEAL
Analyse and interpret information quickly
Clearly highlight results and findings
Show or hide information that may not be relevant to the matter either individually or by group including Company, Persons, Addresses or Relationships.
Present results and findings to clients in a far more comprehensible manner. Users can clearly identify relationships from a visual print out.
Improve operational efficiencies
For follow on or subsequent searches, relevant information is pre-populated into search forms.
Minimise business risks as data is re-used and populated, reducing incorrect searches being ordered.
A revolutionary way to manage your National Searches and Services online
Reckon Searches powered by InfoTrack includes:
- Property and Land Titles searches
- Company and Business Name searches
- Bankruptcy Registry searches
- Personal Properties Security Register (PPSR) searches
- and additional services including Body Corporate and Pre-Purchase reports
Find all the facts with our Land Titles and Property Searches.
Land Searches & Land Ownership
We deliver online title and related land information for a range of states. Services for individual states does vary. Below is a more detailed list.
- NSW Lands – Full service including titles, plans, dealings, and settlement notices
- QLD Lands – Full service including titles, plans, dealings, and settlement notices
- VIC Lands – Full service including titles, plans and instruments
- WA Lands – Full service including titles, documents and surveys
- ACT, NT, SA & TAS land Information also available.
Search orders that are not available electronically can be ordered and fulfilled through our experienced partners across NSW, VIC, and QLD.
Our partners have extensive experience with Old System, Crown Land, Deeds, Historical Searching, and a wide range of other manual related searches.
Conduct Land Titles and Property Searches from $21.50 (including GST).
We offer a complete online service for property certificates required for both the sale and purchase of land across NSW, QLD, VIC and ACT.
Pre-Purchase Property Inspection Reports
We deliver a comprehensive range of Pre-Purchase property inspection reports nationally. Our reports will provide you the insight you need to help make decisions. The range of reports includes:
- Building Reports
- Pest Reports
- Strata Reports
- Valuation Reports
- Company Title Reports
- Community Title Reports
- Pool Report
- Completion Report
- ID Survey Report
- Tax Depreciation Report
- Engineers Reports
Easy & affordable personal property searches
Our Personal Property Security Register (PPSR) Search service allows you to search for interests in personal property other than land or buildings. It’s also a convenient way to register an interest.
What are the benefits of our PPSR solution?
- Ability to search register for security interests over an item of personal property
- Ability to create and manage Secure Party Groups and Registrations
- Quickly access company ‘current charges’ information no longer held by ASIC
- Have critical information handy to better serve your clients
- Identify risks for clients and their businesses
- Easy access to User Guides that direct you through the PPSR process
The PPSR Search types include:
- Individual Grantor
- Organisational Grantor
- Motor Vehicle
- Intellectual Property
- Registration Number
Save time and money with our Personal Searches including information relating to an individual
AFSA Bankruptcy Registry searches and extracts
Gain access to AFSA for Bankruptcy Registry Searches for bankruptcy records relating to an individual. The browse list includes: individual names, addresses, occupations, dates of birth, administration type and date of bankruptcy.
An extract provides details relating to a bankruptcy, including name, occupation, date of birth, date filled, end date, petition type, result, business name and summary.
AFSA Bankruptcy Registry searches and extracts includes:
- Browse list
- Nil Result Statement
- NPII Full Extract
Conduct Bankruptcy Searches from $36.85 (including GST).
Person Locator search
The Person Locator search will provide you with up-to-date data to help you find people. Giving you access to over 130 million Australian records, verifying prospective client details or tracking down debtors, is no longer time consuming and resource intensive.
Simply search by name, phone number or address, for fast online information relating to Australian Residents. Data is regularly updated and cross indexed to help ensure you get the most up to date and accurate results.
Data sources include:
- Proprietary legacy data that includes name, address, phone, for over 80 million historical records
- Phone records from various commercial sources
- People information (Australian Bureau of Statistics data)
- Addresses (Australia Post licensed sources)
- Year of Birth for residents of VIC, NSW & QLD
- Historic Name and address data going back to 199
- Geo Location/Geo Risk
- Courts data
- Bankruptcies / Judgments
- Marketing data
The Person Locator Search will be relevant to you if you do Family Law or Litigation – for Service of Court documents, for bad debtors and debt recovery matters or to check if potential clients are credit-worthy
Conduct Person Locator Searches from $13.95 (including GST).
Grow your practice with Reckon
Generate new revenue streams and give your clients the value-add they need.