Outsource your company compliance
from only $101 annually
Easily stay up-to-date with ASIC and the Corporations Act.
Convenient company compliance subscription
For an annual flat fee, this company compliance service includes:
– Preparation of forms required to update ASIC’s records of all company changes
– Electronic lodgement with ASIC to ensure prompt updates to ASIC’s records
– Preparation of all relevant documents including Minutes, Resolutions, Notices and Registers relating to changes in company details
Additional company compliance services
Reckon Docs company compliance services include the following:
The deregistration of a company often is the simplest and most economical means of disposing of a company that is no longer required and would otherwise necessitate the recurrent preparation of annual returns and associated ASIC annual fees.
Docs can arrange for the deregistration of a company, including:
– The preparation of all applicable minutes and notices to formally record a company deregistration
– Prepare and lodge the appropriate ASIC forms
– Forward to the company directors a copy of the company deregistration acknowledgement
– If ASIC rejects an application for deregistration it will not refund your application fee.
A company deregistration can occur when*:
– All members of the company agree to deregister
– The company is not carrying on a business
– The company’s assets are worth less than $1,000
– The company has paid all fees and penalties payable under the Corporations’ Act 2001
– The company has no outstanding liabilities
– The company is not a party to any legal proceedings
The following criteria are required to be met before ASIC will allow company deregistration:
– An application for voluntary deregistration with the application fee must be lodged
– All outstanding documents have been lodged with ASIC
– All outstanding fees have been paid to ASIC
– All outstanding charges against the company have been satisfied
^ Subject to meeting ASIC requirements.
Is your company constitution in need of an upgrade? The Docs Company Constitution has been prepared by Hunt & Hunt, a leading Australian law firm. The Docs Company Constitution includes Division 7A Loan Agreement provisions.
When you order a constitution upgrade, you will receive:
– A new constitution
– Minutes of Directors’ Meeting
– Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders
– Minutes of General Meeting of Shareholders
Docs provides cost effective company compliance services to ensure the company’s details are updated with ASIC’s records, to both meet ASIC standards and remain compliant.
Grow your practice with Reckon
Generate new revenue streams and give your clients the value-add they need.
Share documents with customers for their approval and signature, and access all of your own office files online.
Get listed on our site for more leads, on-sell Reckon products to your clients, and your own dedicated success manager.