WageLoch can save you time and money with their staff rostering and fingerprint scanning solution. Do away with data entry into your payroll system!
Drawing on over 15 years of combined software engineering and payroll experience, WageLoch have now devised a system that incorporates easy fingerprint scanning to clock on and off. These scanners can be linked to automated pay scales, rosters and even budgets. All in an easy to edit format and designed to fit with any pay system. You’ll be truly amazed at how little it all costs. Don’t waste hours juggling numbers!
- Staff rostering – intuitively draw up, budget, and distribute rosters to your staff via email, SMS or on paper.
- Gathering clock times – staff can clock on using fingerprints, iris scanning, mobile phone with GPS location, or password/PIN.
- Award interpretation – we work with you to set up customised rules that automatically break down the worked hours into a timesheet for your payroll system.
- Performance statistics – compare what was rostered to what was paid. Monitor statistics like wages as a percentage of sales.
- Leave management – staff can request leave through our online portal, which is accessible from mobile devices, tablets, or desktop computers. See leave balances, approve or deny requests, and have approved leave automatically entered into the WageLoch rosters.
- Hosted solution – for Mac users or those wanting access without installing desktop software, we offer WageLoch Hosted which is delivered through a web browser.
Why use this app?
Save on data entry – timesheet hours are automatically entered into Reckon Payroll so processing payroll is reduced to a few button clicks.
Who is it for?
WageLoch is designed to work for small businesses who want to control their staffing costs and run their businesses more efficiently. It is also highly beneficial to businesses providing payroll services to multiple clients, or chain stores that want to implement a uniform rostering and time and attendance solution across their businesses.
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?
Most of my time was spent on processing payroll manually and fixing up mistakes. With WageLoch, payroll is now done more efficiently, giving me time to focus on other tasks. I would highly recommend WageLoch to any bookkeeper who has to juggle payroll with bookkeeping.