A client management and rostering solution for the community service sector including aged care, NDIS, cleaning and home maintenance.
Visual Care will allow you to manage your business from anywhere, giving you access to real-time data at the touch of your fingertips and the platform you need to enable a mobile workforce.
Our software is designed to minimise the paper trail that comes with being a community service provider, allowing you to do everything online. The Visual Care modules include:
- V Desktop – client management, worker management, rostering and timesheets, home care packages, NDIS fudning management, DEX integration, reporting, internal messaging, integration for payroll and invoicing with Reckon Accounts Hosted and Reckon Desktop.
- V Worker mobile – view roster, complete timesheets, receive and respond to shift invitations, view shift tasks, receive and send messages, upload photos, manage expiry dates of training and compliance items, update availability, use GPS to tack KMs and google maps for directions, view policies and procedures and much more.
- V Client portal – allows clients and their families to see their own roster of services, who is delivering the services and when, request a new service, provide feedback and view invoice summaries.
- V Case Manager portal – Case Managers can view and edit client details, fill a wide variety of templates (e.g. assessment forms, care plans and incident management forms) and utilise the home care packages budget tool while visiting a client.
- V Onboarding portal – new workers can complete all onboarding forms, upload certificates and relevant documentation, complete their TFN declaration and superannuation forms online, minimising the paper trail that comes with taking on new workers.
Why use this app?
- Superior software intelligence will take the pain and time out of rostering by matching suitable workers based on their qualifications, expertise and location with clients’ needs.
- Seamless integration with your accounting software for payroll and invoice data.
- Provide your support workers with the fastest route to the client and automatically track the mileage.
- Streamline your processes to make your business more productive and let you focus on what matters.
- Have all the information you need to make important decisions right now.
- Keep on top of the many changes to aged care and disability legislation.
- Create personalised assessment and care plan forms with our template builder.
- Keep your clients and their families connected by providing information about the services provided and feedback from clients.
- Monitor business performance with real-time reporting on your key metrics.
- Broadcast new jobs out to all support workers.
- Drastically reduce current manual labour intensive tasks.
- Access to real-time data at the touch of your fingertips.
- Have everything you need to know about your clients in one central, accessible location.
- Reduce the timely burden of processing paper timesheets and enable a mobile workforce.
- Manage all the information relating to your employees in one location.
- Set up alerts to be notified when certificates or police clearance checks need renewing.
- Integrates with NDIS and DEX portals.
- Manage your home care packages and produce monthly statements to your clients.
Who is it for?
Community service providers focused on delivering a wide range of services to the community. Services may include personal care to the elderly or disabled, children’s creche, home maintenance and cleaning services.
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?
- Customer Payments
“As a team, we have been using Visual Data Solutions (VDS) Home Care Software for about nine months. As a pilot, we were able to work collaboratively with VDS to iron out initial issues that naturally occurred when developing a new product. We found the VDS team to be extremely cooperative, helpful and skilful. The issues we had were minor and fixed in a timely manner. Lisa was always willing to listen, clarify and take action when necessary. Today, the software works efficiently and is very simple to use. We love it. the rostering system is easy to manage, the screens comprehensive and far less complicated than other, more expensive software packages.”
– Jane Grant | General Manager
Care.Live.Smile has been using Visual Data Solutions (VDS) Home Care Software since October 2016. We replaced a current system we used implementing VDS and we are very happy we did. It seems that VDS is built to fit our needs as a home care agency. From the support worker files to the rostering and client’s files, the system is easy to use has all the features we need to manage our rosters and database. The support workers app is an excellent way for us to make sure our support workers can access their booked rosters and view full details of the client 2 weeks in advance. We love the Mobile App which enables our support workers to complete the service with the client’s signature, the ability to report feedback and capture the kilometres drove and the length of service all going back to the time sheet of the Support worker. The support team in VDS provide excellent service and open for our changing needs and feedback. I will highly recommend the system for a home care agency/provider as it is a great solution for us.