Time tracking software that lets you track time and expenses, create timesheets and invoices from any device. Syncs perfectly with Reckon Accounts Hosted and Accounts Desktop.
Track your team’s hours and instantly sync approved time entries to Reckon for smoother billing & payroll. Time Tracker connects seamlessly with Reckon Accounts Desktop. With Time Tracker, you can track time from anywhere, approve your employee timesheets, and sync to Reckon for billing & payroll. You’ll spend less time hunting down employee timesheets and you’ll be able to quickly create invoices and process payroll in Reckon. It’s simple to setup and easy to use.
- Track Time From Anywhere – Log time and expenses from the web, desktop, mobile and even MS Outlook. Time Tracker goes with you to ensure you capture time when it’s most convenient for you. Our location and fencing features make it easy to identify where your employees are submitting time and expenses.
- Employees Track. You Approve – Your employees and suppliers will be able to track time from any location. They submit their timesheets for approval. Once submitted, an admin (typically the boss or manager) gets to review employee timesheets. The admin can edit entries, reject them, or ask an employee to resubmit. You have full control.
- Sync Approved Entries to Reckon. Typically the boss or manager approves time and expense entries before they sync to Reckon Accounts Desktop. Once an admin approves the entries, they can be synced to Reckon for smoother invoicing, reports, and payroll. Save 10+ hours each month in manual billing and payroll entries!
- It’s Easy to Generate Invoices – Upgrade to Time Tracker +Billing to generate professional invoices. Creating a branded invoice only takes 4 clicks from start to finish. You can insert payment links directly into your invoices to process credit card payments. Invoice payments automatically sync to Reckon. You can also manage your accounts receivable via your branded portal.
- Run Productivity & Profitability Reports – Discover where your time goes! Our time tracking software renders reports that reveal user and customer time activity, helping you better understand where your employees are allocating their time and which customers are earning you the most money.
- Over 550 Million Hours Logged – Customers have logged more than 552 million hours, across 16 countries, via Time Tracker’s suite of desktop, mobile and web apps. Time Tracker is also available in Spanish, and you can change your language preferences in the app settings.
Why use this app?
- For super-fast setup, import customers, jobs, projects, classes, service items and employees from Reckon to Time Tracker in just a few clicks.
- Invite your employees to start tracking time. Approved time entries can be synced to Reckon in just a few clicks eliminating duplicate entries and expediting payroll and billing.
- If you use Time Tracker for billing, invoices also sync to Reckon. This includes invoice payments and credit adjustment.
Who is it for?
- Lawyers, engineers, accountants, architects, consultants, professional service providers and trades people benefit the most from Time Tracker – especially those with employees or sub-contractors (suppliers). Time Tracker has a legal mode that can be enabled to add attorney specific features such as billing codes, conflict checker and trust accounting.
- Accountants and Bookkeepers love the integration with Reckon which allows time entries, expenses, invoices and payment data to sync between the two programs. This eliminates duplicate entries and expedited payroll.
- Consultants and professional service providers love the ease of creating, and getting paid quickly for invoices. Invoices created in Time Tracker sync perfectly to Reckon. This includes payments and credit adjustments.
- Job costing and advanced reporting is another Timer Tracker benefit that consultants and professional services providers enjoy.
- Trades people love the mobility of Time Tracker – especially mobile billing which allows trades people to generated invoices on the fly and process credit card payments.
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?
eBillity is great! Our small business is completely based on billable time and eBillity makes it easy to bill. I have had to use tech support a couple of times due to my own errors in setting up customers. Support was helpful, easy, and quick! Thank you!