The Leading Hand is an add-on tool for Reckon Accounts Desktop and Accounts Hosted software – specifically designed for vehicle and plant workshop management.
The Leading Hand workshop management program helps run vehicle and plant repair and service enterprises efficiently and effectively. From a one-man operation, to the family business, to national workshops, The Leading Hand is the workshop management system of choice. Most importantly, it is backed up with professional, personalised service by The Leading Hand Team. Our aim is provide you with the best in workshop management software.
- You can generate invoices and statements quickly and accurately. This means you get paid faster!
- The Leading Hand keeps comprehensive vehicle and plant histories, so it is easy to see what work you have previously performed and when regular services are due.
- Build up a list of regular jobs. No need to type the same thing over and over.
- It is easy to stay in touch with customers by using The Leading Hand to send SMS, emails and letters. Send automated reminders when next service or rego is due.
- Suitable for a one-man workshop or a large enterprise with offices at a number of different locations.
Why use this app?
Use Leading Hand to build up a detailed record of the work you have performed and keep in touch with your customers. Link Invoices and Receipts to Reckon Accounts (interface sold separately); no double entry of accounts!
Who is it for?
The Leading Hand is designed for the managers, technicians and reception staff of automotive and plant workshops
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?
We looked at many workshop packages and decided The Leading Hand was the best. That was more than 20 years ago. Since then The Leading Hand has gone from strength to strength, improving the professionalism of our workshop management along the way. It is a long-term relationship that has paid big dividends. I’m glad we made that decision.