A Straightsell eCommerce Webstore caters for both retail (B2C) and wholesale (B2B) order taking in a single webstore.
Straightsell integrates with your existing Reckon data; Integrating Reckon and a Straightsell eCommerce Webstore or online store is crucial for organisations where ongoing website maintenance has become (or is likely to become) a full-time job. Typically, integration is a key requirement for wholesale business to business (B2B) websites or for high volume retail (B2C) websites.
- Up to 7 point integration with Reckon.
- ‘Responsive Web Design’ caters for mobiles and tablets.
- 4 styles of Standard Design website or online store: Standard Design Style, Full Width Header Style, Logo Header Style, Login Only (Portal) Landing Page
- Custom design of your website homepage (add-on).
- A set list of included changes to the layout and functionality.
- A dedicated 1 page per product, see example here.
- Dynamic and multiple product list pages for each product category.
- Highlight new products, on specials and featured products with Product Showcase.
- Autosave cart for repeat customers.
- Allow your sales reps to purchase via phone and tablets with Account Manager Login (add-on).
- Extensive Promotion Codes functionality (add-on).
- Cart or Checkout approval processes (add-on).
- Quick Order Entry for repeat customer orders.
- Includes credit card and PayPal Express Checkout set-up.
- Every project includes Content Management System (CMS) and Reckon integration training.
- Australian based telephone and email support included.
- Australian based hosting included.
Why use this app?
- Cater for customers using a PC, mobile or tablet.
- Automate the entry of sales orders; no more waiting for sales orders to be entered by staff.
- Eliminate the need for printed product catalogues, by providing an online product catalogue, including the customers buy price.
- Automate entry of credit card receipts for sales orders and invoices.
- Grow your business, without growing your staff numbers, by automating manual processing.
- Present your business professionally online.
- Partner with an expert eCommerce organisation (operating for 17+ years)
Who is it for?
A Straightsell eCommerce Webstore with Reckon integration is ideal for customers where:
- Sales orders are being manually entering into Reckon today, and it has a become a full-time job entering them;
- You are experiencing data entry issues;
- There is a large product catalogue, and you want this product catalogue displayed on the webstore for customers to see;
- Customer special pricing set-up in Reckon, and want the webstore to use this data;
- Customers want to see their buy price in the webstore;
- Customers want to view there outstanding invoices on the webstore;
- Customers want to pay you via credit card, and you do not want to handling credit card data; or
- You have a volume of web orders, and every order is paid by Credit card.
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?
- Sales order
- Invoice data
Note: Straightsell does not integrate with Reckon Accounts Hosted in New Zealand.