The MMC Receipt app helps you scan your receipts and provides an instant upload into accounting software for a powerful receipt management experience.
MMC Receipt is a document capturing and processing app which captures, processes, and categorizes all your accounting-related documents – Invoices, bills, and bank statements instantly using OCR, machine learning, and manual checks so that you can take out the hassle of data entry and enjoy the process of doing business. You can access unlimited receipts, unlimited users, and unlimited storage of data in a flat monthly plan with no hidden charges. We swear by the quick turnaround time of 5 min and the accuracy with which we process your receipts including line item description and multi-currency. We also have a reseller program to work closely with accountants and bookkeepers.
- Processing Time < 5-minutes
- Data Precision
- Instant upload to Reckon
- Line Item Description
- Flexible Data Capture
- Ability to create Sales Invoices and Purchase Bills inside the app itself
- Captures bills, receipts, invoices, and bank statements, see the data get updated in real-time.
- Store and Download documents with one click
- Excel Export
- Unlimited users, unlimited documents, and unlimited storage
Why use this app?
- MMC Receipt integrates seamlessly with Reckon One – With a few clicks, you can push the details of documents to your Reckon One file. How to do it? (a) Take a picture of the document from your mobile phone OR (b) Upload a picture of a document from your mobile or computer OR (c) Email the document to your dedicated Email-In address.
- MMC Receipt extracts and provides all the data under the ‘Ready’ Tab, from where you can send them to Reckon One in one click.
Who is it for?
- MMC Receipt app is designed for all those who want to make accounting live, save their precious time by taking out the hassle of making data entries into Accounting software and provide the best solution for your Auditing needs.
- Best suited for Accounting firms, Book-keepers and Business Owners.
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?
I find the fixed monthly plan very reasonable and will recommend the app to everyone wanting to have better expense management.