Invoice Tracker automates your accounts receivable – Get paid faster and improve your cashflow with automated email reminders.
Invoice Tracker’s automatic email reminders follow up on unpaid invoices so you don’t have to. Never send another frustrated spur-of-the-moment email again. The carefully drafted and editable email templates are also customisable, make them personal by adding your logo and signature, and add variables like client name, amount due, invoice number, and due date. Invoice Tracker also syncs automatically with your Reckon account so emails stop sending as soon as a payment is made.
- Create your own personalised reminder or try one of the editable pre-written ones, you can send as many or few as needed. Attach the reminder set to a single invoice or a batch of invoices.
- Reminders are all editable and customisable – add your logo and signature for a professional look and insert variables like ‘client name’, ‘amount due,’ ‘invoice number’ and ‘due date’.
- Say goodbye to snail mail and get paid twice as fast – accept payments online using Stripe. Clients can pay by credit card instantly with payment links automatically inserted on the invoice.
- Your data automatically syncs from your accounting software every few minutes, so once you receive a payment, Invoice Tracker will know to stop the collection immediately.
Why use this app?
- Increase Cash Flow. Invoices are paid faster with automatic reminders and overdue notices.
- Grow Your Business. Set-and-forget email reminders let you spend more time with your clients.
- Personal Touch. Customise your emails to engage your clients in a way that’s familiar.
- Reporting Insights. Know the state of your accounts receivable with our dashboard reports and insights.
Who is it for?
Invoice Tracker is great for accounting departments, business owners, consultants or anyone who sends an invoice that requires a payment.
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?
- Sales Order
“When looking at automation apps to help with our accounts receivable we researched and tried many before deciding on Invoice Tracker. Its simplicity and ease of use made it a winner for us. The results in reducing aged debtors have been great and the team now has time to focus on other important tasks.”