Fieldmagic is an industry leading field services platform designed from the ground up with IT, fire services, electrical, plumbing and HVAC in mind.
We’ve optimized the workflow to ensure that your business runs as efficiently as possible, and you maximize your resources while reducing your overheads. The platform is built on a leading CRM platform, meaning that it has an entire ecosystem of addons and integrations, which can be used to add value to your business. The platform integrates seamlessly with your Reckon system to save time and maximize productivity.
- Customer relationship management
- Quoting & forecasting
- Job management & scheduling.
- Mobile technician app with offline support
- Crew & resource management
- Time & materials logging
- Supplier & purchase order management
- Reporting & dashboards
- Client portal
Why use this app?
- Improved efficiency for resource allocation. Technicians are able to do more jobs more efficiently
- Removal of paper based processes for technicians
- Improved consistency and compliance across the business due to powerful checklists
- Removal of manual paper-based processes and double entry
- Improved customer retention
- Improved sales effectiveness
- Improved visibility across the business due to reporting & dashboards
Who is it for?
Fieldmagic is designed for any organisation that runs a field-based team. We’ve seen traction in traditional industries such as electrical and plumbing, to asset maintenance (due to the strong asset checklists), to tree and powerline maintenance. The system was originally designed for Fire Safety and HVAC, though we’ve seen significant adoption across a wide range of industries.
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?
Westside Fire Services is one of Fieldmagic’s first users and so far we have found it to be a an app that is extremely user friendly, full of relevant features and functionality and great value money. Getting our field based personnel to use the system was very easy because its easy to use. It has saved hundred of administrative hours in terms of back office work.