Scheduling software that helps run your whole business
Better Bookings is one secure system to run your entire business. It combines scheduling, finances, marketing and client & staff management in a single platform accessible anywhere on any device.
- Appointment scheduling & online booking. Powerful scheduling software that streamlines operations with automatic appointment reminders and 24/7 online booking.
- Customer management & CRM. A secure, central database including client contact details, documents and appointment notes so they’re prepared for every appointment.
- Accounts & finances. Record payments, create invoices and track expenses on the go. Generate 40+ reports or view the dashboard for a real-time snapshot of income and sales.
- Marketing. Communicate with clients via SMS or email with a special offer or to keep in touch between appointments. Connect to email marketing platforms like MailChimp.
- Team management. Manage multiple practitioners, different services and pricing with ease. Set-up multiple logins with individual access permissions so they can control who sees what.
Why use this app?
The integration between Better Bookings and Reckon One will supercharge your efficiency and improve the day to day management of your practice. You can easily track you finances and business in one integrated solution.
Simplified bank reconciliation. Automatically push daily sales from Better Bookings to Reckon One by payment method, directly into your nominated bank account. Manage GST/VAT/Tax and income by chart of account – making it easy to reconcile.
Breeze through your BAS & GST obligation. Any GST recorded in your appointments or merchandise sales in Better Bookings will sync to Reckon One, so you can easily keep track of your GST obligations – ready for tax time & BAS submissions.
Who is it for?
Better Bookings is designed for all types of businesses that want easy booking & online booking software.
- Hair Salons & Barbers
- Beauty Salons & Day Spas
- Lessons & Tutoring
- Personal Trainers
- Financial Planners
- IT Consulting
- Accountants & Bookkeepers
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?
- Charts of accounts
- Financial data
- GST / VAT liabilities
“We used to keep all our customer information in a spreadsheet and spend hours a day on the phone booking & re-scheduling appointments. I now have all the information I need at my fingertips and it’s made managing the day-to-day so much easier”