Autotask 2 Reckon Desktop Import lets you import invoices from Autotask into Reckon Accounts Desktop.
This app imports labour, hardware and software items and monthly service contract items from Autotask into Reckon Accounts Desktop 2020 or newer.
- Imports Labour from Tickets
- Imports Costs such as hardware, software, fixed-price services added to a ticket
- Imports recurring Service Contracts (both services and bundles)
- New customers are automatically created in Reckon Accounts
- Invoice numbers from Reckon Accounts are synced back to Autotask
- Works with Reckon Accounts AU/NZ 2020
Why use this app?
AT2R will enable you to import invoices from Autotask to Reckon Accounts Desktop.
Who is it for?
Companies that use Autotask PSA software and need to import invoices for time and materials, service contracts and recurring revenue into Reckon Accounts Desktop, see Autotask Integrations.
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?