SmoothPay brings Online and Desktop payroll to Reckon One in New Zealand and Pacific Islands
SmoothPay payroll is a powerful payroll solution for small to medium employers. Our system provides extensive cost analysis, integration with local banking systems, localised tax, superannuation reporting, leave management, document attachments and more.
- Costing analysis – by cost centre (GL code), Job, Department and Activity if required. Track and report on everything in payroll and post a simple journal to Reckon One automatically.
- Compliance – SmoothPay is developed to the highest possible compliance levels in all supported countries and is the only known Holidays and Parental Leave compliant payroll for NZ.
- Employee self service – Simple ESS for attendance, payslip summaries, leave balances and requests. Available in goPayroll online only.
- Training and product support included in your subscription (and during your trial period) with live helpdesk support and one-on-one training via TeamViewer.
Why use this app?
- Integration – accounting, attendance systems and timeclocks, CSV attendance imports, tax, superannuation and banking systems. Visit our site for more detail.
- Your data – is always yours. Both products use the exact same database and you can download your goPayroll database on-demand.
- We know payroll – since 1995.
Who is it for?
SmoothPay payroll is a simple and powerful payroll solution for small to medium employers and offers comprehensive integration and analysis.
SmoothPay is available in New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Tonga, Cook Islands, Fiji, Nauru, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Kiribati and American Samoa.
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?
*SmoothPay is integrated to Reckon Accounts via an IIF
I have found Smoothpay to be an easy and straight forward system to use. The support is fabulous with a quick response to my queries. Changing from our existing payroll system was stress free with great assistance from SmoothPay Support. I am very pleased we changed.