AutoEntry automates data entry by accurately capturing, analysing and posting all of your bills, invoices & receipts straight into Reckon One and Reckon Accounts Hosted.
- Accuracy Verified Extraction – Automatically capture key invoice information including tax summaries and line items with verified accuracy. We know capturing just the invoice totals isn’t good enough. That’s why AutoEntry captures tax summaries or if you prefer, full line item details. AutoEntry will capture the sub-totals of NET, GST and Gross amounts, at each tax rate for each supplier invoice by default.
- Multiple Companies, One Subscription – Have as many companies and users as you like taking from one subscription so you are not wasting credits or paying for extras. There is no specific charge for setting up new companies or adding new users. You simply pay for the number of documents you need and this pool of credits can be used across any number of companies by any number of invited users.
- Smart Analysis – AutoEntry will remember how you process all of your supplier invoices and receipts. It will remember to which supplier account, nominal and tax codes you assign to all of your invoices. It even remembers that some portions of a given supplier invoice may be assigned to one nominal account while another portion may be assigned to another.
- Simple Pricing – We don’t charge per company or for extra users and your monthly credits roll over for 3 months. We know that bookkeeping might not be dealt with monthly. So while your subscription will be adding credits to your account each month, they won’t expire for three.Should you need more credits than you have available on your subscription, you won’t need to upgrade to a bigger subscription. You can simply continue to submit documents and at the next billing date, we will simply add a charge to your bill for the exact number of extra credits used, at the same price you were already paying on your subscription. We don’t mess around with extra charges for a few extra users. Like AutoEntry itself, we like things to be simple. You pay based on the number of documents you submit, nothing more.
- Collaborative Workflow – AutoEntry provides for both company users, bookkeepers and accountants to seamlessly work together, at no extra cost. It also provides for the collaboration within a company on an ad-hoc basis such as when a financial controller wants to share a document with another staff member to confirm if it should be approved or not.
- Document Storage – Use the Archive as your filing cabinet. It will store images of all of your documents for as long as you need. Storing source documents for several years is required by tax authorities, so we’ve got your back. If ever you are asked to produce them, it will now only take seconds to retrieve them with AutoEntry’s advanced archive search.
- Data Security – Data encryption, intrusion detection, server fail-over protection, real-time backups and more.
Why use this app?
- Savings in time & money – AutoEntry takes the manual work out of data entry allowing you to scan invoices, bills & receipts and post them directly in Reckon One saving you time and money. This automation can save 80% – 90% of the time taken to carry out accounts preparation by accountants and bookkeepers. AutoEntry will even extract line items if and when you need and will learn how to categorise your expenses automatically. It will also let you batch assign different uploads to different Projects in Reckon One.
- Increased accuracy – Data Entry is not only time consuming it is also open to human error. AutoEntry will extract all transnational data and verify accuracy by ensuring all the numeric values etc add up. This data can then be posted straight in Reckon One. AutoEntry will also check to ensure no duplicate bills are sent to Reckon One.
- Seamless, efficient workflow – The AutoEntry mobile app allows you and/or your clients to capture bills and receipts anywhere, anytime. Simply use the app to snap a photo as you open the mail every morning or when you’re on the road – in a restaurant, buying fuel etc., The hassle of collecting up the paperwork at the end of an accounting period is therefore eliminated. This also significantly streamlines work processes for bookkeepers too since it means that the inflow of bills and receipts does not all come in together at the last minute just before a tax return deadline. Each Reckon Book is also provided with their own unique AutoEntry email address so that when you receive bills by email from suppliers, they can be immediately forwarded into AutoEntry. In fact, you could just give the AutoEntry email address to your suppliers.
- Storage – AutoEntry removes the need for all those filing cabinets by storing all of your documents in your archive for as long as needed. Retrieving an invoice from years ago will now take just a few seconds with date-range and multi-field search functionality.
Who is it for?
AutoEntry is perfect for accountants and bookkeepers or anyone looking to reduce time spent on data entry and increase efficiency.
What type of data is shared between the app and Reckon?
- Money out
- Money in
It’s very quick to process either via e-mail or scan upload and is very accurate with results. The fact that it can handle multiple file types and identify the different document types and currencies (credit/invoice/statement) is also extremely helpful. Staff are always very easy to deal with it if any issues arise, very helpful with queries and very quick to respond so your work isn’t held up. This add-on has all the right attributes, ease of work, speed & accuracy so I would strongly recommend giving it a go!