Terms and Conditions
Reckon Partner Conference 2023
The following terms and conditions apply when you make a booking to attend the Reckon Partner Conference. The Partner Conference is a Reckon Limited ABN 14 003 348 730 (Reckon) organised event. Details regarding the Reckon Partner Conference, including venue details, date and time are set out on Reckon’s website, available at: https://www.reckon.com/au/reckonnect/.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- Reckon offers early bird pricing and regular pricing to attend the Reckon Partner Conference.
- Early bird tickets cost AUD $349 and are available until 11:59pm on 30 April 2023.
- From 12:00am on 1 May 2023 until 11:59pm on 8 September 2023, tickets cost AUD $449.
- Tickets cannot be purchased after 11:59pm on 8 September 2023.
- All prices are GST-inclusive.
Payment and Refunds
- You must pay for your ticket by any of the methods set out on the Site.
- To the extent permitted by law, Reckon will not give refunds for any reason, including for change of mind or other circumstances. It is your responsibility to check that you are available on the conference date(s), the price of the ticket and any other relevant information before you purchase a ticket.
- If the Reckon Partner Conference is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by Reckon, Reckon will contact you as soon as practicably possible. Reckon will offer you a refund, or other compensation in Reckon’s sole discretion. In doing so, Reckon will abide by any of its obligations under the Australian Consumer Law (where applicable).
Ticket Resale Prohibited
- You are not permitted to resell your ticket, except with Reckon’s express written permission.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Your ticket includes participation in the Reckon Partner Conference, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on both days of the Reckon Partner Conference (Thursday and Friday), dinner and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on Thursday evening and a gala dinner and drinks on Friday evening.
- Your ticket does not include transport to and from the venue, or accommodation, which you must organise yourself.
- Social events are not guaranteed and may change at short notice.
- You agree that Reckon may document the Reckon Partner Conference, including by capturing you via photo, audio or video and that Reckon has the right to edit and use the photos and footage Reckon captures for marketing and promotional activities and for any other lawful purpose in the ordinary course of Reckon’s business.
- You agree that you are not entitled to any royalties, remuneration or any other payment from Reckon in respect of your image/likeness or its use.
- You release and discharge Reckon and Reckon’s employees, contractors and agents, and hold harmless Reckon and Reckon’s employees, contractors and agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that you may have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video.
- You understand and agree that due to the prevalence of mobile recording devices, Reckon cannot be held responsible if your image is captured in a multimedia format by other attendees.
- The event schedule Reckon publishes is based on information correct at the time Reckon publishes it, however due to unforeseen circumstances, amendments to the schedule may be necessary.
- Accordingly Reckon reserves the right to make changes to the speaker line-up (including who is speaking and at what time). To the extent permitted by law, in the event Reckon does make changes to the schedule, there will be no refunds or credits granted to you.
Presentation Materials and Speaker Opinions
- You agree that any presentation materials you may receive access to from speakers (before, during or post the Reckon Partner Conference) will be used solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes and you understand that unauthorised distribution (via sales or copying) is expressly forbidden. Reckon is not liable for the information provided in the presentation materials.
- Reckon does not accept any responsibility for speaker views and opinions, they are entirely the speaker’s own and in no way reflect Reckon’s views and opinions.
- Reckon reserves the right to prohibit entry to the Reckon Partner Conference to any person or eject any person from the Reckon Partner Conference based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by Reckon’s staff, contractors, agents and others working under Reckon’s authority. Drunken, disruptive, aggressive, violent, or abusive behaviour or sexual harassment will not be tolerated and lead to expulsion from the event. Reckon reserves the right to eject any person if Reckon has received complaints about that person, in its sole discretion.
- You agree to abide by any rules and regulations of the venue which are available at the venue and any other rules or regulations in relation to the Reckon Partner Conference.
- You will comply with all reasonable safety and other announcements and/or directions whilst attending the Reckon Partner Conference.
- If you are travelling from overseas to the Reckon Partner Conference, you may be required to obtain a visa before arriving in Australia. You should apply for your visa with sufficient time before the Reckon Partner Conference. If you do not obtain your visa, this will be not accepted as a reason for a refund of any fees or other costs paid in relation to the Reckon Partner Conference.
- You agree that you will accept responsibility for taking reasonable precautions to ensure you do not inadvertently disclose sensitive information to bystanders while at the Reckon Partner Conference or while participating in discussions or forums with other companies.
Personal belongings and valuables
- It is your responsibility to keep your personal belongings and valuables with you at all times. These should not be left unattended in conference rooms during breaks. Reckon, its employees, contractors and agents are not responsible for theft of personal belongings or valuables.
Condition of entry
- You must not attend the Reckon Partner Conference if you are feeling unwell, including in particular, if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive to COVID-19 in the period of 5 days prior to commencement of the Reckon Partner Conference.
Eventbrite Terms and Conditions
- Reckon uses Eventbrite as its ticketing services provider allowing you to purchase tickets to the Reckon Partner Conference here. Your ticket purchase is subject to any Eventbrite additional terms and conditions, as may be available on Eventbrite’s website.
Variation to Terms and Conditions
- Reckon may vary these terms and conditions at any time by updating them, and posting the updated version on the Site. Any varied terms and conditions will only apply to ticket purchases made after these terms and conditions have been updated.